Tuesday, 5 February 2008

oh well...

An update on my cheek, for those who don't like gicky stuff.

So, I'm missing a day of uni for the first time. I didn't want to, I just...really can't risk going in today ^^; My cheek's not as swollen as it was a couple of days ago, but it's...kinda left a bit of a whole there, so...yeah O_o It'd probably get infected in an instant walking around Nottingham with so many cars and stuff around.

So today, I'm gonna play with 3DS Max and do some more drawing ideas of what I want my 3D avatar to look like. I've got a couple of ideas, so I'll post them here as a start.



If I could be any fantasy class, it'd have to be a dragoon. They can soar into the air with their amazing jumping abilities and use spears as their main weapon.



The only other way I see myself is, well, as myself. I've never tried to be anything I'm not, so I think my avatar should definately sum that up. Notice that even in my dragoon design, apart from the armour, I still look like how I usually draw myself. Also note that here, I have a spear, which again is the weapon of the dragoon. I always like to keep consistant with my likes and dislikes, so I'm overall an easier person to understand (even tho' that's not the case XD)

I also haven't been writing much about what I've been up to in seminars and tutorials lately, so I'll sum them up when I get the chance.

No comments: