Sunday, 3 February 2008

Adventures in MMOland part 4

-This first bit's mostly for the lecturers, so don't read it if you don't want to-

First of all...sorry about the lack of anything the last few days. I've had a few...problems that's kinda taken over my time. And for those who wanna know, I've got a boil on my cheek and it's made me ill. I might have to miss at least Tuesday 'cause I've gotta go to the doctors again then (already went today). My cheek is all swollen, and it hurts loads - -;;;


-Okay, now for the actual post-

The winter event's over on SealOnline, so everything's gone back to normal. The giant Christmas tree in the main square's been replaced by the more usual fountain.

Of course, since I arrived in Elim during the winter event, it wasn't a usual sight for me ^^; It's very pretty tho'. Too bad you can't paddle in it XD

I also loved being able to see the actual water effect. The snow on the ground hit is a fair bit, so I spent ages watching it flow by X3;;;

I started fighting some Beanies and Piyo's again so I could get some healing items (I have a bad habit of using them way too often). At least that way nothing'd attack me when I used the sleep command to heal, so it's win-win! :D

The grass is a weird texture. Looks more like paving stones O.o Oh well, it makes a nice effect in the distance. Also, my sister Leanna (Ayana in the game) traded me a new shiny sword ^^ And it's part purple, too, so it's even more awesome! X3

Next time I'll look arounf the other areas now they're not wintery. I love comparing stuff :3

No comments: