Friday, 22 February 2008

Adventures in MMOland part 6

This is gonna be my last post in the actual uni schedule, but I might post more, 'cause they're fun :3

So, since this is the last time I post before the deadline, I decided to go on an explore-athon. Once I got to level 26, first stop was Zaid, which I found out is always snowing, and wasn't just 'cause I went there around Christmas.

There's not much to do there, since there's no monsters on the outskirts and I didn't fancy going through a load of warps just to see what was around me.

There's two sets of stairs that lead to...well, they didn't seem to lead anywhere, really. I got a nice view of the town, tho'. Well, I can't really call it a town. It's more of a village, really.

Then I went to Madelain; the jester town. I was hesitant to go there at first, 'cause I've had bad run-ins with jesters taking my items >.>

It's certainly a bright place. Clowns creep me a bit, and I was expecting something to jump out in front of me O_O

And there's the main attraction, I'd assume. I gotta say, there weren't many people around. I guess everyone had the same idea I did when it came to circuses XD

And there's the obligotory closeup backshot of Kiya looking at it. I wanna tinker with this and make it look like a painting sometime X3

Next I headed to 'upstream on Glasis River'. I'd already been there once with Leanne, but this was my first time alone. I fought a few Wood Golems, who are quite easy to beat, and they don't try to attack you when you're dozing off to regain health.

Then I fought some Nixies. They's stronger than Wood Golems, but give some good experience. A couple of potions sorted me right out after fighting a few of them :3

Then I decided to head back to Madelain. It was night by then, and the lights were on, which I thought looked really pretty. I have an obsession with lights in the dark for some reason.

Then, once I returned to the Madelain through the warp, it was off to sleep for Kiya, until I decide to wander around Shiltz again.

No comments: