My first design was the Hayleybear. I liked the teddybear idea 'cause I like to hug people and I'm always sat on my bed X3 It's also got angel wings 'cause of my internet username, AngelBless, and the hair's how I draw my own hair.
I also drew this design, which is a little version (chibi) of me as a White Mage from Final Fantasy. White Mage is one of my favourite character classes, 'cause I love the cloak design and they get to heal people :3But, in the end, I went with the Hayleybear, 'cause that summed me up pretty well. Although that WM design sure is cute. I'll have to colour that X3
So I tried to design an environment. I chose my bed, 'cause I'm always working on it; drawing, going on my laptop, sleeping, reading. It's a pretty popular place with me.
Apparently tho' this wasn't 'identifying' enough, so I need to develop it. i'm thinking of turning it into a fantasy airship with wings or something. Yeah, bet you've never seen a bed look like that before ;P And if you have? Good for you!Here's a pic of the Hayleybear so far.
I need to make the head a little more circular and sort the body out, then it's onto the arms and legs. It's going pretty well so far. I just gotta get it done so I can start work on the bed. Hope I get it done in time ^^;
No comments:
Post a Comment