Monday, 11 February 2008

Adventures in MMOland part 5

So, I went on SealOnline to meet up with Donna. First thing I noticed was how annoyingly overcrowded Elim was with all the merchants. It managed to slow my computer down, and I've got 2gb of RAM! O_o

I finally met up with her and friended her (I had to switch servers first). And we talked for a bit on private chat, fighting some Rascal Rabbits.
That's pretty much all I did on there today. Fighting rabbit after rabbit after rabbit. Wasn't too bad, really. It's not like their experience is terrible, and it gave me something to do. I got some more items that I sold for some cegel, too :3
Anyway, there's this warp in the area that I was fighting that said not to enter unless you were a really high level. My hand slipped and I hit 'yes' instead of 'no', so I got taken there. Not for long, tho'. Two seconds after deciding to take a quick look at the place, I was something move...
I immediately ran back to the bridge entrance and look a better look. Their names were in bright red, so I knew I didn't stand a chance. After getting this screen, I headed straight back through the warp.
And finally, a random shot of Kiya looking out over the waters. The area beyond is at least partially 3D rendered, but she would never get there. Kinda deep in a 'what the hell are talking about' sorta way.

No comments: