Monday, 11 February 2008

Connected

Sadly, I couldn't make it to last Tuesday's lecture, but apparently it was about staying connected, and the task was writing about it. I'm not gonna write much, since I wasn't at the lecture (I looked over the presentation tho'), but I know about how important it is the stay in the middle of things.

Being connected is all about your contacts. You can stay a step ahead of everyone else by hearing what's going on in design, and you can also get noticed through the amount of people you know. Like with many internet crazes, it starts with one person sending it to the people they know, then they send it to others, and so on, until it's all over the place. Even tho' the people weren't directly connected, their connection through others means that ideas can see seen by many more people than they would in the past.

No comments: