On Thursday I had my first proper seminar, where he had to create a short 30 second film using pixilation. Pixilation is when you create a stop motion animation using live figures, like people.
One of my favourite examples of pixilation is The Garden by GIR2007
The chair effect has always been my favourite, and the leaves hiding from the leave blower made me laugh. The part where the guy mowed the lawn with his teeth was one of the most unusual things I'd ever seen, but I think that's why I always remember it so well.
Well, while these guys had a month to create and edit this, we were given two hours. Due to some problems (being unable to pick an idea and a fire drill), we didn't get all the shots we needed, but we can do back and redo/take more images for editing next week. I'll post it on my YouTube account and embed it here when it's up.
Going off topic, I looked at my timetable for next week. On Thursday, it doesn't list that there's a lecture from 12:00-1:00pm. Does anyone know what's up with that?
Also, does anyone know how to embed flash into a blog? I looked up the coding, but it doesn't seem to work. I'd appreciate any help.
No comments:
Post a Comment