Sunday, 28 October 2007

Finished pixilation

I got it editted and uploaded to YouTube now. I'm most proud of the filter used on it, making it look more like a cartoon, even though you can tell it's real life.



Wow, YouTube kinda killed the quality.

I wish our camera work wasn't so shaky, but the tripod didn't reach that high. Also, the batteries ran out near the beginning, so we had to go buy some new ones and couldn't find the right spot we left off in.

I found the music on FlashKit.com. It was posted by IceX, who had a ton of techno loops there. I needed to get a lightswitch SFX for the bit at the end, but that was pretty easy 'cause there's so many free sounds websites out there.

Coming up later today: My mini book analysis. I chose The Animator's Survival Kit, 'cause I couldn't find anything on the reading list and I know it'll help me (wouldn't guess I want to go for animation, would ya? ;P)

No comments: