I decided on my day off that I'd try some more stopmotion/pixilation stuff, so I thought I'd use the daylight lamp that's somehow wound up in my room (I think it was when I was late-night reading and my main light wasn't bright enough). Anyway, I got everything set up, and found out that my laptop doesn't have a firewire port (dunno how they skipped that), so I used my webcam instead. Then an electrition came for a couple of hours, checking all the lights and plugs, so most of the momentum I gained suring that morning sort of fizzled away into the abyss.
But at least I got something done, so that's a good thing.
It's a link for now, 'cause I don't wanna post anything this lame on my YouTube account. Sorry guys, there doesn't seem to be an embed option on esnips.
No comments:
Post a Comment