Monday, 3 December 2007

Something special to me

Last lecture, we got asked to look at something that was special to us. I don't know if it was intended to be the same thing Jools asked us, so just to be safe, I chose one of the most precious things to me.

My little toy cow
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why is so special to me? Well, since I was born on Christmas Day, 2 weeks early, I didn't have any Christmas presents, so I was given this little toy as my first birthday and Christmas present, so I've had it with me all of my life. Hard to believe it's almost 19 years old. It looks like it's only just been bought to me. I wish I could've got a better picture, but my camera doesn't handle light too well.

Now, for how it looks. Well, apart from the eyes, there's nothing hard on it whatsoever. The horns are felt and the material is very soft. It's also not too big, so little kids can hold onto it easily, and the colours and design are simple, since kids don't need anything way too complex.

We also got told to consider how to took the picture. I took the picture with it held in my hand to show how small it is compared to me now, as opposed to how big it would've seemed when I was a baby.

So, there you go. Bet some people would've thought I'd look at my Zidane Tribal figure from FFIX. Nope, you were wrong there XD

No comments: