Wow, it's been a week since I've posted her O_o I've been slacking a bit with this, but there'll be loads of posts today and in the next week. That, I can assure you.
So, onto the final edit for the one shot film.
Now for the filming details that I didn't write back when we filmed it. We had some scripting changes because otherwise filming would've been a lot harder. Instead of being one of the examples in the film, I was in charge of the camera work and swtiching the lighting on and off at the right times, which I found preferable to being in the film, to be honest. So part of the script got cut out that way. Also, we changed it so Cliff's character was stood on the right, with Donna and Tom stepping forward when their part came up before fading into the darkness. The overall effect was still the same, but it's more like Cliff was on the sidelines, like he was reflecting on it rather than being in the middle of it.
The mass of black space was mainly my idea, because as each person leaves, the space gets bigger and emphasises his loneliness since he's the only one there. I also added a blue tint to so it looked sad, reflecting the feeling of the film.
I think that's it, now onto the next part :D
No comments:
Post a Comment