So, here's my character:
Isn't she adorable? ^_^So, on the game, I'm a Knight called Kiya and Leanne's a Mage called Ayana. Here's a pic of the two of us together:
We tried to make our hair look similar to our own, but there's not too much customisation in this game, so everyone looks similar at first...until I started equiping :3Now I look like this:
I've been wearing a lot of brown lately, so it's pretty coincidental ^.^ I really wanna draw a pic of Kiya sometime, so I'll post it when I get around to it.Some interesting points to make about this game.
1) There's a rabbit in the moon, just like the Japanese say, but this one's got a meat cleaver:
You get to fight these guys to train up. They're pretty cute in a killy kinda way :32) To gain regain health, you sleep under a newspaper:
I read that these can get upgraded to a bed, then a comfy bed if you get your fame level up enough. You do that by completing quests and the like.You start off in Town Newbie, which is for people level 10 and lower (I'm level 11 right now, but as long as I don't leave yet, I'm okay ;P)
There's also a lovely couple of lakes there :3
I tell ya, this game is so sugary it could rot your teeth, but I don't care, 'cause I love it to bits ^.^ I've got some more screens, but I'll probably upload them some other time....if I remember to ^^;
No comments:
Post a Comment