Monday, 24 December 2007

Adventures in MMOland 2 part 1

It's been a busy week for me on SealOnline, so I'm posting this in two parts; a Christmas part and an explorer part. So, I finall graduated from Town Newbie and me and Leanne decided to head to the capital, Elim. To our surprise (though it should have been expected), it was snowing and there were Christmas decorations in the main square.

And there was Santa, too! He said he's visiting the people of Elim, but he hasn't moved from that same spot the whole time O_oThere's an extra little thing you can do where you buy a ring from a merchant and transform your pet (which floats around you, but I haven't got one yet) in to a sleigh to travel around in. I prefered to keep my money, since I'd only started the game a week beforehand, so I was pretty poor compared to most people.There's also a Christmas quest to help a crying girl out. You collect gift boxes from Bales (monsters), which they drop ocassionally, and give them to the girl to get a Shining Light item. Once you get 5 of these, you give them to the Newbie Santa and she'll give you an item. There are two items to collect, and if you get both, Santa'll give you a gift. Sounds fair enough, but you need to get 100 gift boxes for each shining light, so that's 500 gift boxes. Then you need two items, so that's 1000 boxes, and one of the item is rare, so I doubt anyone will be able to finish that quest unless they're REALLY good at this game :/So, back to Elim. As you approach the main square, you see a load of giant presents. They're actually merchants selling goods. They're actual players, too. Seems kinda boring to me. The place sure was crowded tho'. Especially with all the promotional text bubbles @_@

No comments: