Hayley Jennings' Animation/Art

Test

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Visualisation Sketchbook

Oops, I did it again, didn't I? I've seen a load of stuff I could post on here, but it never really clicks to link it here.

First of all, here are the pages from my visualisation sketchbook



And here's my finished video

Posted by AngelBless at 08:15
Labels: finished, sketches, visualisation, work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Portfolio
  • YouTube
  • Gallery

About Me

My photo
AngelBless
I design characters, I draw comics and I make plushies :)
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (6)
      • Quick look at Tomb Raider: Underworld for PS2
      • Just got feedback back for my games project
      • What I've been up to
      • Around the net
      • Animation Sketchbook
      • Visualisation Sketchbook
  • ►  2008 (53)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (25)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.