It's been a long time since I updated....again. I've been working in my sketchbooks loads and I took photos of all the pages before handin, so I plan on posting them soon. Anyway, now for the overview.
I went for a circus theme as the idea of using cannons firing at something stuck with me and the medieval theme was being done a fair bit by people in the group. As development went on, I learnt the things I could do and what I wasn't able to accomplish. I learnt that it' just easier to put each shot in a different file and render one while working on the other. I managed to create all of the models and, even though 3DS Max gave me more than it's fair share of problems, I managed to find ways around them. I think I'm overall better at modelling and animating simple models after this project, as well as I'm now better at texturing than with my last 3D project.
Here's the finished animation:
I'll post Flash sketchbooks for my visualisation and animation projects soon, I just gotta crop the images and put the whole thing together.
No comments:
Post a Comment