Is it me or is it getting harder and harder to find somewhere to upload SWF files? :/ If anyone knows anywhere, let me know, 'cause swfup.com doesn't work anymore.
Also, the resizing document trick wouldn't work, so I put it in a movie clip, so naturally I can't even export it as anything else. Joy *rolls eyes* Wouldn't have looked too great anyway, 'cause Flash is having a go at me and keeps turning some of the frames red. Who knew programmes could have rebellious stages?
I didn't get around to making the hammer and ball loop, 'cause I spent most of my time this weekend recovering from 'first week back' syndome and working on a 3D train for next Thursday. It was a real struggle in class but I'm handling it pretty well now ^^
I'm going to a gamemaker workshop and hanging 'round the city square next Friday 'cause Game City's on again :D I missed the last one and regretted it, so here's hoping there's funness to be had.
1 comment:
hey! just skimming though blogs and came across urs. I also imported the bouncing ball as a movie clip in to flash. you have to make sure you add it to the timeline and change the fps from 15 to somthing like 30.. then to get it online I uploaded to some free web space i have (free-space.net) then copy the url in to blogger using the code on this site:
http://www.flashperfection.com/tutorials/How-To-Add-Flash-to-your-Blogger-13581.html
also change the height and width.. but yea thats how you do it. you could also find some where that will host the .swf and all you do is copy the link in where it says YOUR FLASH LINK HERE simple as that! hope it helps.
Post a Comment