I found this while checking the my fave websites this morning.
It's gotta be one of the most inpsiring things I've heard in a long time. The fact that one man can create such dynamic pieces of artwork that really made a movie worth seeing without action trailers is absolutely amazing. I had no idea it was the same man who painted them all, but it saddens me to think a lot of people don't want to use his work just 'cause it's easier and quicker to use PhotoShop. The trouble with that is it loses the soul of the movie in the process, in my opinion.
That last quote he said really moved me, and it's easy to tell how much he loves his craft by how he describes the feelings of painting. That's why his works are so dynamic and inspiring.
I'm definately looking up more of his work now, and it's definately made me think about how I present my art, and maybe because of it I'll try traditional techniques more than once in a while :3
No comments:
Post a Comment