Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Trying out something different

For the past few days, I've been working on a pic in an attempt to make my work more realistic, just as another style on the side. So far, the only person who's commented on it is my sister, and even then, I'm not sure what to make of what she's said ^^; So, here's the pic, just 'cause I wanna post it here ;P




People probably haven't commented on it 'cause it's not very good, but I don't think I did too badly. I'm trying to make noses look realistic (or as close as I can get), and I'm trying not to use outlines all the time.

So yeah, here's hoping I get a bit better at the whole realism thing. Might be fun, as song as I don't make them looking like super smooth porcelain dolls like some artists >.>

UPDATE: I just uploaded the process of my pic, for those who are interested :3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this style youve done here is amazing. I like this style alot.