Monday, 7 April 2008

More stopmotion tests

This is about the time where I start posting everything I've been doing. I dunno why, I just find it easier that way ^^; Probably 'cause I'm getting myself back in gear for uni again or something Anyway, to kick things off, here's some stopmotion tests I've been doing. It's not much, but considering I've only got a webcam, a simplistic camera and very few objects to tinker around with, I think I did pretty well ^^



I wanted to make the lamp grab a piece of paper off me last time I was messing around with animation, so I tried it out this time.

It was actually totally by accident, but the lamp's kinda like the Pixar ident, where it moves around, acting like the lightbulb's one big eye. I always found it cute and amusing that they could put so much personality into an inanimate object, yet most people can't put personality into an actual human character XD

I was gonna post a video of it, but I can't find one anywhere, so here's a picture ;P


I can't remember where the superhero transformation like I used with the teddy appeared. Can anyone remember? I know I've seen it in a few places, but I'm at a loss where right now ^^;

Coming over the next couple of days are progress of my identity navigation (I forgot what it's called) and looking at examples of interactive websites and different forms of presentation/anything that looks interesting ;P

No comments: