Anyway, to me, nothing screams light and colour like using my phone to take a photo of Nottingham at night when everyone's leaving.
My phone over emphasises any light it finds, so the effect looks amazing! I love how it's shining warm colours compared to everything else being so dark and desaturated around it. It looks like an explosion of light to me, which is why I took so many pics like this XD This one was the best tho'.
5 comments:
Hey, thats a pretty cool picture. Reminds me of some Lomography and 9mm videos that my brother has made.
btw what server are on playing Seal on? I tried WoW but I had some problems with a patch they released which means that i can no longer play it.
(Jay btw)
I'm normally on Malkuth 2. And thanks for the comment on my pic ^^
I love this picture - it's like those films with the lights zipping past in lines.Good thing the phone's light chip isn't as accurate as a proper camera, otherwise it wouldn't have come out like that.
I really like this picture. ive always took a liking to them streaming light effects. muwha. pretty indeed. contrast are great love it.
Post a Comment