Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Heart of Heaven

I saw this animation made in Flash on NewGrounds the other day, and it absolutely blew me away! It looks like a professional studio animation and it worked really well with the music. Unfortunately, it was taken off NG (for reasons I can't figure out :/), but thankfully, it's on YouTube ^^



I love the colours and how detailed the character designs are, especially with the hair blowing in the wind. It's a simple love story that open to some interpretation, but that's one of the reasons I love it :3 My interpretation is of a guy in love with an angel, who gives him a flower showing her love. As the flower grows and blossoms, so does their feelings for each other. One of my favourite metaphors for love, and gladly it isn't used way too often ^^

I wish I could do frame by frame as confidently as that, but I suppose I'll learn one day.

No comments: