Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Adventures in MMOland part 3

Okay, so here's what I've been up to lately.

I fought a giant tree with an afro and comb.

I saw a birdy. It's not very interesting, but I wasn't expecting it ^^;

There's a building with a giant book and pen on top that keeps trying to fly away like a bird.

There was a giant killer raddish XD I think it's called a Queen MooMoo.

I found one of those comedy swords. Didn't do much for my stats tho' :/

Neither did the face part of the chicken costume XD I'll stick with my MooMoo headphones.

I went on a few quests to gain more fame. It increases as you complete more tasks for people. I needed to Giant Rascal Rabbits to get Wit so the kids in a school would be smarter. I have no idea how that works, but I took the job anyway. It was great experience. Oh, and those Afro Trees earlier were to get oxygen for something. I'm too higher level to get that quest anymore, so I can't remember ^^;

The Tower of Training in the main town, Elim. There, I can learn new skills and abilities to help me out.

Oh, and guess what?














I got new gear! It's called the Aviator set. I've got all of it on except the hat, 'cause I hate how it hides the hair. All I need now is a weapon that's better than my Rascal Rabbit Cleaver, 'cause I've had that since I was in Town Newbie ^^; I don't think I've mentioned my bat wings, either. They increase my ability to dodge attacks, and I love 'em to bits ^^

If I have any more pictures, I'll scout them out. I think I took some of Town Lime the other day. It's a small place, but it's better than Zaid. I couldn't get used to that place :/ I'll post pics of that too, later, but I gotta get some first XD It costs 1,200 cegel to get there, so it's not cheap. Well, I've got about 80,000 cegel, but I'll send up spending most of that on potions.

No comments: