Friday, 2 October 2009

Messing about with styles again

So the last few days I've really gotten into trying to draw more styles, and since I pretty much always use teenage girls as a style base to get the main idea down, it's mostly gonna be females in this post.

I really like the designs at the bottom, they seem so much more lively with more personality than the other sketches (although I do like most of those, too). I wanted to experiment more with proportions.

And I got this. Well, these. It's the same character but with different clothes. I'm VERY proud of how this turned out, and I'd love to try working with this style some more, maybe making a project of it sometime :)


In other news, I finally started a portfolio using deviantART's new system. Most of it's anime so far, but that's because I'm working on something good enough to post in the other sections.

You can view it here.


Just remember it's still in progress.

No comments: