Bad pun, I know, but throw stuff at me later (when you find out why it's so bad). This week's updates are Wednesday (today, whee), Friday and Sunday, 'cause go figure, I've got stuff on the days I planned up update this blog.
So, a news article on Kotaku reported that Rare is currently seeking designers to help with new games for Project Natal. The strange thing is that because this is a 'new' way of playing games, they're not showing any preference to previous work and design experience, which is a good opportunity for those who don't have much experience yet (okay, now throw stuff at me).
I also found this gallery of various boxart designs. I love seeing all the different ways you can design a cover to something, and often wonder how they manage to make each one so different. It's an essential design technique I still haven't got my head around.
Hopefully next update'll be something that's not on Kotaku, but it's such an easy place for this kinda thing (note to self: find something not games related for Friday)
No comments:
Post a Comment