Saturday, 15 August 2009

Hmm..

So not much happened that was worth posting about the last 10 days. Still gotta get my games work together (and nab some screen shots of the level) and all that. Suppose I'll just say what I've been up to lately.

Well, I'm gonna start work on the Manga Jiman contest (deadline's September 25th). Finally getting more of an idea what to do with that. I've started taking commissions to get used to working with different ideas and styles and stuff. Currently on my 3rd commission, and right now, even tho' I'm staying close to my anime style, I'm getting more confident in asking for critique and using it to improve what I'm working on. I've also taken up voice acting. Strange one, but if I can provide a voice or two to my own work and hopefully some others, then that'll be all the better ^^

Add that to trying to play my clarinet better and do some more work on 3DS Max and I don't think I'm doing too bad :) Well, by my standards, anyway. I'll find out a few practitioners to talk about for Tuesday, along with my elusive games work (which as I've said before, is highly not worth it, but really needs posting).

No comments: