So I got a new mic to record voices, and I got a load done, then it decides it doesn't wanna work anymore, so I've gotta go get it checked out to see what's up. That's the main problem that's bugged me, 'cause I need to finish off recording lines :/ Then there's been the usual rigging and texturing issues, but I think I'm over them now.
Been posted a lot of updates on my deviantART and a small forum, but I keep forgetting I'm meant to post here ^^; So here's some WIP pics I've got.
The main cast! From left to right, Sir Cuthbert Pencilton, Charlie Scribblesworth, Lady Eliza Illusta and Lord Augustus Sharpes.
Sir Cuthbert's main room. The backgrounds are going to be 2D and look like they've been drawn/painted. I was originally gonna make it look like they'd been coloured with crayons, but it didn't work out. Here's a pic of the original colouring technique I used.
The style wasn't working out with how I wanted it to look, it was way kiddier than what I wanted it to look like.And just a couple of minutes ago, I exported a quick clip from my animation. I need to tweak something with Sir Cuthbert's arm, but that won't take a minute.
So it's going pretty good so far. I'll make posts about this, visualisation and games around next weekend, I think. If I survive this week XD
No comments:
Post a Comment