Just some basic ideas and a couple of character design ideas. I love guinea pigs, so this was my first thought.
Posted this before, but I'm putting them all in one entry so I know where they are. I wanted to design something that I don't think anyone else would do, and since I love drawing, I wanted to try pencil designs.
Tried drawing some more weird designs to see if there was any I like. I thougt they looked too close to other anthropomorphic designs I've seen online, so I didn't go with any of them. A potential rival for my favourite pencil character found it's way onto this page, too.
Quick reference pics of the main character in my animation, along with a concept doodle of his sidekick.
Some more concept ideas. I tried to see if he looked good weaing Victorian clothes, but it looks like a top hat, monocle and moustache are the most you can put on a pencil XD I'd got his sidekick's design figured out by now.And there's these I made with colour ideas and renders.
And now, here's the finished animation! Looking a fair bit better than the DV-AVI export, I gotta say o.o
No comments:
Post a Comment