I've haven't been posting much here mainly 'cause my laptop's been busted and the only one I could borrow freezes up a little too much. But I'm getting it back today and hopefully it'll work fine ^^
So, for this journal task we were asked to describe how we have developed as creative practitioners away from uni work. For me, that would mainly involve experimenting with different styles and drawing almost constantly, especially since I haven't had my laptop for nearly 3 weeks. However, when I had my laptop, I did short animation tests, 3D practise by trying to create different objects in it, and I also experiment with different colouring and artistic techniques on my digital painting programmes. Soon I'll be setting up commissions so I can use people's requests to further my abilities and try out new things, and I'll continue experimenting with what I can do to see if I can get better results. Afterall, if you wanna improve, practise is a given.
Also, over the next few months, I want to experiment with textiles and creating things using materials, since I think it's sometimes a good idea to create things in reality rather than just a computer. I also want to try musical arrangements and enter more competitions to hopefully get my work seen more. Since competitions tend to have limitations, I think it'll be a goog challenge for me to broaden my artistic horizons.
No comments:
Post a Comment