Sunday, 14 March 2010

Halfway through artefact 3

I've changed the theme of my artefacts. For the rest of them I'm going to choose characters from Alice in Wonderland and redesign them while keeping the feel of the characters the same. I think I'm going to make them in a more modern setting, but when designing their face and body shapes I'm going to use a simple version of their original design.

So here are my designs for Alice so far, along with the shapes used.





I'm going to pick the designs that work and develop the other aspects of their design such as hair, clothes and body language, then colour comes afterwards. By the end of it, I should be able to draw conclusions about which shapes, colour and other such character aspects work best for each character.

I'm going to post comparison pics between other renditions of Alice soon so I can further my ideas.

No comments: