Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Creating an animation, one piece at a time

The technique used to put all this together fascinated me, I never thought of putting Flash animation together in a video editor as such an effective method, but it works amazingly here. Definately gonna try it out when I get to create my first proper animation (which is in its planning stages, yay!)

Also, I've (very slowly) started work on revamping The Adventures of Sir Cuthbert Pencilton. Deadlines ultimately meant I didn't have time to put as much effort into it as I'd wanted to (specifically with lighting, sound effects and backdrops), so I plan on sorting that :)

Here's one backdrop I've revamped. It lacks the doodle look so much, but I still prefer it to the old one XD


Also, I'm a little confused with what's happening when we get back. Do we go straight into presentations, and should have done all our research during the holidays, or is it something else? I'm currently writing a questionnaire for my artifacts so I can at least say I've done something, I guess.

No comments: