Thursday, 22 May 2008

Wow, it's been a while

And boy have I had a lot going on!

First of all, I'm going to try and get an extension for my essay and presentation, but I'm hoping I won't need it. The reason being is that I've spent the last couple of days in hospital. For anyone who remembers me mentioning that my arm had an infection, well, it got worse. I went straight from a checkup on Tuesday morning to hospital where I had to stay the night, and now I've gotta have a load of medicine and have my dressings changed every day.

So, that's what's been happening to me lately, and that's why I haven't updated here lately, despite the fact I've had so much to post about that I've seen around the net. I'll get onto that when I'm feeling more up to it.

Oh yeah, Jools asked in my last journal post what I'd done to solve that problem. Turns out that in CS3, you have to swap around some of the wording in the gotoAndPlay command. I put gotoAndPlay("Scene 2",1), when in CS3 you're meant to put gotoAndPlay(1, "Scene 2). I found it kinda weird that they'd change something as trivial as that, but I figured it ^^

No comments: